Lucy Stevens - 13th December 2023
“Eastern Fostering Services are a first-class organisation!”Foster Carer, Essex.
Our recent Ofsted inspection recognised the outstanding work we do with our children and young people and the exceptional support we offer our foster carers. The report itself states,
“This agency provides outstanding care and support to children and foster carers. Children thrive because of the care provided by their foster carers and the wider network of support from the agency. Foster carers feel emotionally held and valued by the team of professionals around them. This enables them to provide the stability, nurture and understanding that children need to flourish.”
What does this mean to me as a foster carer?
All our foster carers receive the following benefits when they foster with Eastern Fostering Services:
- Foster carer nurture lead who can mentor, support and signpost foster carers
- A dedicated support and participation team – to build relationships with the children and help identify any additional support needs
- 24/7/365 Social worker support
- Regular special events for carers and for children
- In-house therapist for children and young people and therapeutic support and advice to carers
- Meticulous matching of children with carers
- A friendly, experienced and highly motivated team of professionals
- Tailored training and development in a wide range of subjects
- Competitive Fostering allowance
- Child forums that help to shape our service
- Birth children support and mentoring
- Carer consultation forums
- Outstanding outcomes for children and young people
We really believe we offer something special here at Eastern Fostering Services and others can see this very much in evidence too.
We are like one extended family, celebrating the good times and sticking together during the challenges.
We’d love to speak to you about fostering and answer any questions you may have. If you want to foster with an outstanding team, why not take that first step and download our information pack?