Want to talk about fostering? We are now offering online private consultations, click here to arrange a slot.
I’m cared for by Eastern Fostering Services, how do I contact you if I need to?
If you ever want to talk to anyone at Eastern Fostering Services (EFS), you can choose one of the following ways.
- You can call us any time of day or night on 01206 299775.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can private message us through Facebook
- You can send us a message using our webchat on our website. Click here.
You can get a message to your EFS social worker using any of these methods.
I’m worried about something, who can I speak to?
If you are worrying or upset about something, and don’t feel you can talk to your carer, your social worker at Eastern Fostering Services or your Local Authority Social Worker, there is still lots of support out there for you. Here is a list of useful contacts for you.
- Childline – 08001111 or https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/1-2-1-counsellor-chat/
- Internet Safety – CEOP https://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/
- Bullying – https://www.anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/tools-information/if-youre-being-bullied/find-help-and-support
- Samaritans – https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/schools/young-people/
- Drug and alcohol support – https://www.barnardos.org.uk/what-we-do/supporting-young-people
- Sexuality and Gender – https://www.childrenssociety.org.uk/information/young-people/well-being/resources
- Sexual exploitation and gangs – https://www.nspcc.org.uk/what-is-child-abuse/types-of-abuse/child-sexual-exploitation/#support
- Leaving care – https://www.becomecharity.org.uk/
- Mental health support – https://www.bigwhitewall.com/
I want someone from EFS to come and see me.
You can ask us to come and see you, just email us and your EFS social worker will be in touch